THE CROSS, THE BLOOD, THE RESURRECTION live recording, Easter 2019
THE CROSS, THE BLOOD, THE RESURRECTION was sung for the second time at Reformation Lutheran Church in Westminster, CA. This is a live audio recording of the worship team leading the congregation on Easter Sunday, 2019. I'm on piano and a trumpet plays the instrumental bridge (written for handbells). Sheet music is available here.
FAITHFUL AND TRUE 2 part chorus (men and women) or unison. Appropriate for Eastertide.
- This is wonderful!
- So exciting!
- It's so lovely!
- Wow! Stephanie, it was amazing!!! You are incredible!!!
- That's really cool. Thank you!
- Liked it a whole lot! Brava! Made me feel warm inside.
- Awesome ! Thumbs up! TCS sang your hymn beautifully! Quite beautiful, Stephanie.
- Your carol sounded beautiful and the words were wonderful. I liked the different vocal parts, especially the high notes sung behind the words. I hope it catches on as a Christmas carol!
- Congratulations! Lovely song.
- Sounds wonderful!! Great performance!
- Very pretty!
- This is a lovely Christmas carol.
- Bravo! Bravo! Wonderful carol!
- How cool to have your own Christmas Carol! Congratulations!
- What a treasure.
- It was great. I'm glad I got to hear it.
- It's truly beautiful!
- Wonderful carol ~ it’s beautiful!!
- Lovely carol, beautifully sung!
WE THANK YOU, LORD, FOR DAWNING DAY (THANKSGIVING HYMN)
Last Sunday I was called to be the substitute pianist at a local church. Since it was the Sunday before Thanksgiving, I brought my hymn WE THANK YOU, LORD, FOR DAWNING DAY (THANKSGIVING HYMN), which is available in unison as well as SATB (choral) format. Here's a video of the choir sight-reading it.